Ring Size Guide
Find out your ring size (in mm)
FIND YOUR RING SIZE
|UNITED STATES, CANADA||UK, EUROPE, AUSTRALIA||CIRCUMFERENCE (MM)|
Know your ring size Once you know your body measurements, consult the Size Chart on the product pages for actual item measurements to determine which size you should purchase.
The string test
- Cut a piece of string or ribbon
- For an accurate measurement, wrap it around your finger to the fit that you desire
- Don't wrap the string or ribbon too tightly, but ensure it's a snug and comfortable fit
- Where the string overlaps, mark that spot with a pen or marker
- Measure the distance between the two marks to find the circumference of your finger (EU size)
- Buy your favorite rings!
Johnny Garza –
Nice one..thank u store
William Harris –
That’s very cool. Thank you store
Carlos Ocampo –
Everything was excellent
Erik Berger –
Super Delivery like Again
Carolyn Jackson –
Денис Чернов –
It looks lasconino and just like a monolithic black stone cut out. No complaints, but with the size I did not guess. Tomsk came quickly, in 15 days. Thank you store!
Howard Bell –
Very cool looks, thanks
Pedro Hidalgo –
Without saying, the ring is matte gray and not shiny which makes it look spectacular, suitable size and thickness, I recommend the ring.
Terry Bradley –
Beckett Ouellet –
tried on the ring was worried about the size as I normally get size 7 using ring sizer . The size 8 fits more like a 7.5 not an 8. So I would be slightly worried about the prefect fit. overall nice ring.
Paul Murphy –
I’m a little big, but the material is good.